Saturday, October 22, 2011

Here Come The Santas! (plus a teeny tiny fall sale!)

Here Come the Santas!

These are the first of the season and I have made them with a twinkle in their eyes and a bit of a giggle!

All of them have Naughty/Nice lists that I am happy to PERSONALIZE!! Just let me know prior to shipping.

They are quite large as ornaments go, they range between 8 and 10 inches tall. One (or more!) of these characters would look amazing sitting inside a wreath or on a mantle with some greens and glass bulbs.

They were all created with amazing detail to reveal their whimsical personalities!

The price is $42 each plus $8 shipping. As always I am glad to combine shipping on multiple purchases.

Email me at folkartwnch@aol.com or folkartwnch@comcast.net with any questions.

Last but not least are the poor little critters that just have not found a neighborhood to treat in. (Or trick...). The end of the season is just in reach so I am offering these babies at a great discount. I am marking them down from $36 to a teeny tiny $24 plus shipping!! Shipping via Priority Mail will be $8. I want to ship priority so that they get there in time for the candy corn and Snickers! Again, contact me at the email above for purchase!

2 comments:

Confounded Concoctions said...

Well, the Halloween Kitty and Halloween Bunny have gone to their new Trick or Treat destinations.

If I Only Had An Elf Santa is traveling to Seattle to decorate his new digs too!

The other four Santa's available until they go on TDIPT or PFATT.

I hope to be back in a week or two to offer some more one of a kind critters!

Thank you to everyone!!

MJL said...

Can't believe it's less than 2 months away. The year has flown so quickly. Love the Santa's and the Ween Kitty's...Can't wait to see what's next...