Saturday, October 15, 2011

Fall Has Fell!!

I will spare you from the "I am a bad Blogger" speech! I have been working double time to get some new items on Ebay. I am back to making dollies full time again and hope to be very productive. Hope to be....

I have bunnies and bats and a really scary lady make do (bad botox experiment) on EBay right now. Ya gotta read the scary lady's story...there is a moral to it!

Hoping to take a break tomorrow and am determined to make a big batch of applesauce tomorrow. What is your favorite fall thing to do?

The Ebay link is at the bottom right of the page!

3 comments:

MJL said...

Welcome back to blog land. You have the most amazing imagination. Crazy amazing.... Glad your back, I so enjoy looking at your little creatures, bunnys, snowman, pumpkins, etc. I can't go online without checking what might be new...it's what I look forward to. "sad isn't it" Take care, Marcy

Confounded Concoctions said...

Hi Marcy,

Sad? No way! I really am honored by your kindness!!

Thank you for the welcome back! I am working double time on my first new Santas for the year and hope to have them finished by Friday. Fall and Halloween season just flew past me this year!

Keep looking and I wanna see some doll heads from your neck of the woods soon!

Confounded Concoctions said...

The Batinski's have sold! Thank you so much Dawna!